Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Windows, Rain & Plumbing

We've had a lot of rain here in Dallas, and it's prevented me from continuing with window installation.  I'm hoping to get one installed this afternoon, and then maybe two on Friday, with any luck at all.

In the meantime, I have been focusing on plumbing.  Yesterday I printed some schematics that I had collected over time that include reservoir tanks and sketched out my kitchen/bath floor plan.  I got a red marker and a blue marker and started drawing where the tanks might live, and where the hot and cold water lines might run...  I guess if I really wanted to entertain you I could post my first sketches here - but I am going to pass on that opportunity.  So sorry.  I am relieved to report that the plumbing is seeming a tiny bit more manageable than it did last week.  Onward & upward (or the slightly downhill slope that the pipes require) and all of that.  HA.
 

 I am mildly (okay maybe more than mildly) freaked out about time today.  I awakened in the middle of the night last night and was awake for what felt like hours, stressing about all that I still have to accomplish, and comparing that to the fact that we are now in mid October.  Gaaaaah.  Will.  Not.  Panic.  This will all work out!  It's an adventure!  LOL   But I do fervently wish that people would stop talking about the holidays, since my move in deadline is December 12th - decidedly prior to the holidays.  BUT:  I do not live in a place of fear - I never have.  And, I do love a good deadline.  So:  BRING IT.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.