Friday, April 19, 2013

Two Upcoming Posts

I have two announcements coming soon -- one is my final window size, type, and placement - which has been a more agonizing decision than it probably needed to be.  And the second one is an exciting development about my build!  I'll get those up as soon as I can.


In completely unrelated news, I literally had to open the calculator app on my phone this morning to figure out how old I am.  I remember once, growing up, when I witnessed my mother unable to recall her age (and she was a whole lot older then than I am now when she couldn't remember...)  I thought it was completely insane - who can't remember how old they are?  Well.  I guess now I know two people...  Sigh.  And yeah, I know now you are wondering, so I'll save you the math:  I'll be 47 this summer.  The good news is, I still feel like I am about 32 or 33.  But still... 47?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.