My 10:30 telephone conference today about tiny houses in Dallas has been postponed until Friday of next week. That's a bummer. But, out of my control.... I am going to start making connections with Planning & Zoning in the meantime. I have a contact name, so I need to make a telephone call.
The plans for my sale are shaping up. I think I have more tables lined up to borrow than I have room to set up inside the house, so surface space is good. I have quite a few friends who are signed up to help me set things out various evenings next week, and several have said they will come over on Saturday. At the moment the weather prediction is 60% rain on sale day, but who really believes a prediction 8 days out? Deny, deny, deny.
I got online with the Dallas Morning News to see about placing an ad, and saw the format the ads should be in, so I've started drafting my verbage for that... I haven't checked on permitting yet.
Dog boarding reservation? Check.
I looked into hiring a professional to run the sale for me, but it's too short of notice, and my total dollar amount is too small. Probably just as well. I can do this, and save the commission.
When I'm falling asleep at night, or rolling over in the middle of the night, or when I first awaken, my thoughts are busy inventorying my possessions. By next weekend I'll have had the entire sale in my head already...