Friday, September 28, 2012

Vague Overview of Plans

I've had a handful of people ask me when I'm hitting the road, and where I'll live.  Good questions... ha ha

Things are still gelling up, but here's as much of a plan as I have so far - and subject to change I suppose:

List my house for sale in October 2012. (Check)

Before, during and after the home sale, sell pretty much everything I own...

Have my version of an estate sale on November 3rd, 2012.

Rent a garage apartment or a tiny studio apartment for 6-12 months.  This time will be used to save the money to build my tiny house, to structure my new career, and to do research.  I'll need to research which tiny house plan I am going to build, what utility items I am going to put in it (stove, fridge, the ever-inquired about toilet,* and shower set up, water supply, and climate control.

Fall of 2013 take time off to build my new house - and then launch my new career in some tiny house related capacity.  Those details are still being determined...anything could happen!

A few months after that I hope to be in my tiny house and off the grid  And then -- I will find out how big of an oyster this world really is... 

* All hail the Thunder Bucket -- sooooooo laughing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.