Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Knock Knock

I drove to Old Home Supply in FW today and bought the door knocker to use in the delivery of my letter to Tumbleweed.  It's pretty cool, and it was only $28.00


They also had this one - which I really love --


but it was about 18 inches tall - a wee bit enormous to give to the founder of a tiny house company! LOL I have a 4 inch version of this one at home, but I can't bring myself to part with it, even for this purpose.

I'm pretty happy with the one I got, though.  I'll mount it on a piece of weathered wood.   I'm going to wrap my letter in plain brown paper, tie it up with twine, and tuck it under the knocker. And then?  FedEx, baby.

My plan is to ship on Monday; I'm still tweaking my letter. A friend read it for me and is suggesting a total re-work.  Hmmm.  I've forwarded his comments to H, and I'll see what she says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.