Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Another Enthusiast

I found this blog earlier this week:

http://clotheslinetinyhomes.com/2012/02/28/designing-our-tiny-home/

It's written by a couple who is building their tiny house on a gooseneck trailer.  They are doing a really great job of documenting their build, and also of explaining why they are making the choices they are making - super informative to me.  Since I haven't been to a TTH workshop yet, I suspect that in my mind I am underestimating the task of construction; so it's a good eye opener for me.  Am I daunted?  A little bit.  Is it enough to make me change my mind?  Not yet!  I still believe I can do it, and that it's the right path for me.  I will definitely need help with construction, though.  I don't believe I can do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.