Friday, March 15, 2013

A Bit Deflated

I'm a little bummed today because some pieces have come together - or not, as the case may be, and I am going to have to let my custom trailer go.  It was a bummer of a decision to have to make, but basically I had to choose between the custom trailer, and my partnership with Thousand Oaks High School due to logistics.  The new plan is to purchase a trailer in California.  Thankfully Daniel has agreed to help me with that.

I guess the good news is that the trailer was still in the sketch up phase - and assembly had not begun, and the axles that James had ordered can be returned/refunded.

It's just a small set back but it's a disappointing one, because it was going to be really fun to work with James on a trailer.  Alas.  There must be a reason for the change - I just don't know what it is yet.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.