Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF

Yes - Friday!  I am finally feeling on an even keel after last week.  I'm mostly caught up on sleep and don't feel zombie-like anymore.  I'm back in the gym in the mornings, and I've mostly reclaimed my house from the post-sale mess.  I have the mental space to start offering my help back to friends on their projects, and am just generally feeling more balanced.  I'll put that on the list of things I am thankful for.

On tap for this weekend?  Another career transition workshop day.  I'll finish returning borrowed tables, and I'll turn my focus to readying my house for the professional photographer the realtor is bringing in soon for my full sale listing.  I also get to go to a spa with Tom.  That's spa-ahhhhh.  Bliss.

Next week I have a face-to-face meeting with someone from the Sustainable Development Department of the City on Tuesday.  And I have a phone conference with the founder of bc Workshop on Thursday.

I attended a Habitat for Humanity event last night with some friends, and  in addition to getting to just have fun with my best pals, I had the opportunity to tell a few more people about my ideas and show them a few pretty color pictures from the Shafer tiny house book - really fun.

My steel fabricator* who is going to build my house trailer is chomping at the bit to get started, so I'm working on pulling details together for him.  I'm so excited!!  

I seem to be leap frogging on my journey - while I am on the tail end of finishing one big segment, I'm already starting the next one.... fun stuff.  Have a great weekend, everybody!  Thanks for reading.
 

 * Do I love that I even HAVE a steel fabricator?  Yes, yes I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.