Monday, February 18, 2013

Justified Giddiness

I was so right to be giddy with anticipation of this trip. And the giddiness goes on!

Our classroom days have concluded and our group has melded into a cohesive group ready to take on the world! We learned so much, and I've made a seriously awesome new Canadian friend, too!  Ey?

The evenings have been full of exploring and amazing food (ahem, except for last night) and we even fit in a 20 minute stop at the coast, just to say we were there.  I'm slack-jawed with the natural beauty of the area.

Today we start construction.  I'm breakin' out the bibs!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! you're so gracious about that terrible dinner! I'm seriously telling that story whenever I'm eating out with friends.

    Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for posting and sharing your passion. I think this just may be the kick in the pants I need to restart posting myself.

    My new American friend is pretty inspiring, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy!!!! I'll buy your breakfast muffin tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.