Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Website on the Way!!

I started this blog in September 2012 - which feels like a lifetime ago - and at the same time feels like just a few weeks.  (Does that ever happen to you?  I am so bad with time!  And lately I rarely can tell you what day of the week it is...)  I'm bumping up against my home construction actually starting in June* and then I am really going to have a LOT to write about!

I've finally started the ball rolling on converting this blog into website - I'm so excited!  My fabulously talented and generous friend Kelly in Minnesota is handling it for me - she is the owner of Beyond Indigo. We are going to barter - she'll do my website and I'll send her some oils and come and work in her garden, and .... well, I'll have to think of something else, too!  Kelly and I have a long history... and tons of blackmail on each other... LOL  Ohhhh but that is many many other stories...

The thought of getting all of the information I have out of my head and onto a website in an orderly fashion is very daunting to me.  I mean, really.  daunting.  Fortunately I have professionals on my side and I can hand it to them and say, "Here - can you please do something fabulous with this?"  I can't wait to see what they will do with the random ideas I am giving them. I'm really looking forward to the collaboration.  HAPPY.
 
A few months ago I purchased my domain names.  Then a few weeks ago I drafted my website navigation outline, and yesterday I had my first phone conference with my project manager!  Really, really exciting!

It should be up and running by the Fall...


 *  My trailer was supposed to be ready yesterday -- I've called for a status update and am waiting for a return call...

2 comments:

  1. honey, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I cannot wait to see your website :-) <3 and holywow, June is just around the corner. Here's to a beautiful May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My faithful reader... lol Yeah! JUNE!!! Thank you! Everything in the last year has been a lesson in patience for me. (One that I've sorely needed...)

    You are totally making things happen on your project - I've been reading! It's so fun, isn't it??

    And Happy May to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.